- added JAXB dependencies for JRE 9+
- fixed Splunk 8 compatibility for manager.xml file
- added trial key functionality
- Added an activation key requirement , visit http://www.baboonbones.com/#activation to obtain a non-expiring key
- Docs updated
- Splunk 7.1 compatible
- Trivial bug fix that was messing with my OCD
- Can have time range defaults now if no time slot is passed in with the intent. These can be global or per search intent.
- Can override the default mod input user (splunk-system-user) , and auth with your own user
- If you specify your own auth user , password can be encrypted
- Can specify the search namespace( aka app context) , global or per intent, saves having to ask App owners to make everything global.
- Multiple search result rows now supported , you don't have to do anything , they are magically handled.
- Hardwired the SSL port to be 443 as currently the Alexa Cloud service does not support using other ports
- Added support for mapping generating search commands, ie: those starting with a pipe such as "| metadata" , "| tstats" etc..