- correcting some minor docs errors
- added trial key functionality
- Added an activation key requirement , visit http://www.baboonbones.com/#activation to obtain a non-expiring key
- Docs updated
- Splunk 7.1 compatible
- Added support to optional output to Splunk via a HEC (HTTP Event Collector) endpoint
- Fixed docs link in nav menu
- Enabled TLS1.2 support by default.
- Made the core Modular Input Framework compatible with latest Splunk Java SDK
- Please use a Java Runtime version 7+
- If you need to use SSLv3 , you can turn this on in bin/jmx.py
Config file dynamically reloaded if it changes
PID File contents read in on each poller execution
PID Command execution on each poller execution
PID Command can also return JVM Descriptions
Minor change so that when using "dumpAllAttributes" , only READABLE attributes will be polled.