- Python 2.7 and 3+ compatibility
- added support for HTTP Event Collector raw endpoint and using a host other than the default localhost
- added JAXB dependencies for JRE 9+
- fixed Splunk 8 compatibility for manager.xml file
- added trial key functionality
- minor manager xml ui tweak for 7.1
- Added an activation key requirement , visit http://www.baboonbones.com/#activation to obtain a non-expiring key
- Docs updated
- Splunk 7.1 compatible
- Added support to optional output to Splunk via a HEC (HTTP Event Collector) endpoint
- Added a message handler (BodyOnlyMessageHandler) that just outputs the mqtt body
- Enabled TLS1.2 support by default.
- Made the core Modular Input Framework compatible with latest Splunk Java SDK
- Please use a Java Runtime version 7+
- If you need to use SSLv3 , you can turn this on in bin/mqtt.py
SECURE_TRANSPORT = "tls"
SECURE_TRANSPORT = "ssl"