Scheduled Export of Indexed Data (SEND) to File
- general updates to meet latest Cloud Vetting requirements
- removed setup.xml because since Splunk 8.1 it does not seem to work (although it is permitted for Modular Alerts to have a setup.xml file), it just endlessly loops back on itself and writes no configuration settings, hence the App can't escape a "not yet configured" state. Replaced with a custom HTML setup form.
- upgraded logging functionality
- added a setup page to encrypt any credentials you require in your configuration
- enforced python3 for execution of the alert script.If you require Python2.7 , then download a prior version (such as 1.3.1).
- general appinspect tidy ups
- Python 2.7 and 3+ compatibility
- added trial key functionality
- Added an activation key requirement , visit http://www.baboonbones.com/#activation to obtain a non-expiring key
- Docs updated
- Splunk 7.1 compatible